Permanent position: Our client, in Vernon is looking for an Electrical Engineer to start immediately! If you are looking for a career opportunity with growth that comes with a generous benefits package, then please apply!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Responsible for Leading end to end design of instrumentation and controlproducts (such as monitors, transmitters, and electronic switches) from concept to successful launch, meeting delivery schedule, cost and quality requirements.
- Architectural design: develop architectural options to meet the concept/market needs
- Prototype development: Develop sub-system and system level prototypes across hardware, firmware and software modules
- Ensure that the packaging of the electronics components is in accordance with the mechanical design, resulting in a functional system
- Testing & troubleshooting: Diagnose hardware/software issues through lab testing and conduct thorough functional testing to meet specifications and certification requirements.
- BS degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering; Master's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering preferred
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Effective in electronic design and embedded systems, PCB design and experience with design software tools including layout for different layers, trace width, via, component packages, pad arrangements and Surface Mount Technologies (SMT)
- Embedded designs (microprocessor, RAM, EEPROM), analog circuit design (OPAmps,Filters, SPICE simulation), power Supplies, digital circuit design, signal conversion and filtering, Crystal oscillator circuits, UART circuits, LED/LCD and keypads, Timing constraints, signal quality analysis and frequency response.
- Must be proficient at Altium (or equivalent PCB design tools) and embedded software architecture, familiarity with Atmel a must!
- Generous Benefits package! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, plus more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.