Contract position: Our client in Commerce, CA is looking for an Applications Engineer to start immediately! This would be working in the companies Oil & Gas line of business. Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Responsible for responding to customer requests for quotation and product selection. Uses existing product designs and modifies them to meet customer requirements.
- Identify market and customer needs and make recommendations
- Conduct product training presentations to sales representatives and staff; exercise tact and diplomacy in resolving customer relations inquiries and problems.
- Records, modifies, changes in engineering Bills of Materials.
- Selects and designs appropriate solutions for customers utilizing existing parts.
- Attend and work Trade Shows
- Educational attainment equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Engineering.Minimum two years of experience in applicable field or industry.
- Basic Design and manufacturing principals, Bills of material, Industrial Marketing andsales principles, methods and practices; applications and sales territories; technicalproduct applications; customer service principles, practices and procedures.
- Contractor Benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.