Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Manufacturing Engineer. This position is located near Euclid, Ohio. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the development and improvements of all manufacturing processes. The ideal candidate will have experience utilizing SolidWorks and MasterCAM programming software. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $95K, plus an opportunity for bonus. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Responsible for the development of CNC manufacturing processes, techniques, and procedures that drive productivity of component parts
- Evaluate new processes, manufacturing methods, and equipment as required to improve process capabilities, material yields, and new product development (NPI).
- Develop and implement OPC's, BOMs, routes, and detailed manufacturing instructions for product line
- Develop and design tooling, fixtures, and assemblies for new and existing projects
- Hands-on experience working with CNC machinery and equipment
- Experience with SolidWorks is required, MasterCAM is preferred
- Strong experience with multi-axis lathes, mills, turns, tooling, and layouts
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $95K, plus bonus opportunity
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.