A well-established manufacturing & equipment company has immediate opening for a full time Field Service Engineer near Novi MI. Works with many diffierent industries but prominent with automotive in the area. Working with Allen Bradley and Siemens setup and troubleshooting. Direct hire role moving quickly! Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Utilize standard electrical engineering principals to prepare schematics and program industrial machinery.
- Control system design, programming, testing and commissioning
- PLC Troubleshooting
- Associates degree + in related field
- 4+ years experience
- Exp with PLC/HMI programming, Allen Bradley, Siemens
- Ability to travel locally and across the US
<Benefits for the Field Service Engineer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.