Contract position: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER opportunity at a highly regarded manufacturing firm near Tampa, FL. Projected 6+ month assignment, but has the possibility to go longer. Need ASEE/prefer BSEE and 3-5 years experience with equipment electrical, electronics, equipment controls, and systems.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Oversee and contribute to the design and development of products related to the HVAC industry including electrical, electronic and control equipment and components relating to new products, value engineering and continuous improvement.
- Implement new motor, controls, and electronics technologies. Define and/or interpret electrical wiring and control requirements for products.
- Lead and implement new power or control technology and create and lead engineering change based projects and support manufacturing issues as they arise.
- Support software development for electrical, electronic, and control components, equipment, systems, and sub-systems order entry engines and automatic design engines. Create rules and logic for unit configurations and bill of material generation.
- Prefer Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with Manufacturing electrical support, Bill of material structures and databases, and engineering change management.
- Ability to create and interpret electrical wiring requirements, drawings, diagrams and blueprints.
- Experience utilizing AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with electrical codes such as NEC.
- Salary in range shown based on extent of experience and qualifications
- Contractor benefits
- Exposure at a top manufacturing firm
- Local candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.