Permanent position: Automation Engineer needed in Nashville Arkansas. This person will join a close team tasked with developing and implementing world class manufacturing processes. Using Engineering fundamentals and advanced process control tools, this position will ensure that continuous improvement goals are achieved. Competitive relocation package available!Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Responsible for planning, evaluating, organizing and implementing automation related projects and initiatives.
- Designing or developing new process control systems and revising / maintaining of existing processes
- Develops and maintains PLC systems from the plant floor to management and financial levels
- Developing and implementing WCM projects
- Identifying new opportunities and solutions with cost / benefit analysis and making recommendations to improve efficiencies.
- Responsible for managing equipment and labor costs within the department's budget
- Interacts with consultants and suppliers to determine the compatibility of other systems and products as they may apply to WCM and Controls
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or similar
- Two to five (2-5) years of applied professional experience in Instrumentation & Controls (I&C) / PLC.
- Previous experience in electrical process control, instrumentation, automation, industrial protocols / networking (switching & routing) and databases.
- Understanding of integrated automation and information systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of National Electrical Code (NEC) and Arc-Flash (NFPA-70E) code requirements.
- Must be able and willing to spend time on the plant floor with engineers and operators
- Excellent Health benefits, 401K and paid time off package
- Comprehensive relocation packages offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.