Permanent position: Quality Supervisor/Manager needed at heavy industrial just outside of New Brunswick, NJ. Role is with a small company providing excellent culture/benefits. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW! Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Oversee and maintain the daily activity of the plant's quality assurance activities.
- Communicate with customers, all production associates, maintenance and all personnel assigned to perform quality related activities in order to ensure adherence to all product related requirements and overall customer satisfaction.
- Oversee Quality Assurance personnel - Performance reviews.
- Address nonconforming material concerns with the Production & Plant Manager
- BS a plus but not required
- 2+ years of quality leadership in manufacturing; heat treat or heavy industrial environment experience a plus
- AS 9100, ISO 9000 or TS 16949 experience a plus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Some relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.