Contract position: An OP Weld ME is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area. This position will support assembly layout changes, weld robot programming and program touch-ups. No per diem available. No travel required. Possibility to work 3rd shift.Responsibilities for the Welding Engineer
Requirements for the Welding Engineer
- Coordinate with facilities and execute project tasks with shop floor alignment.
- Support continuous improvement projects across department.
- upport department team for ongoing Safety, Quality and Efficiency goals. Must be able to support production start and stop times.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, Welding, or equivalent experience. PPE required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, line design, and project management is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.