Permanent position: Senior Electrical Engineer needed at leading company located West of Philadelphia, PA. Must have experience with the design of digital and analog RF systems. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Senior Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Electrical Engineer
- Work on various design projects for enhancing and expanding the company product portfolio
- Specification decomposition
- Proposal & presentation development
- Design simulation (using CAE tools)
- PCB layout/optimization
- Prototype assembly
- Mixed signal design & embedded processor software development
- Test & Measurement Validation / Verification
- Capability to follow through with the preparation and planning for full rate production / manufacturing.
- BSEE required; MSEE preferred
- 5+ years in the design of digital and analog RF systems
- Experience in the analysis, design, development and manufacturing of Linear RF Analog Optical Systems that are either Coherent or NonCoherent (a plus)
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.