Permanent position: Process Molding Technician with at least 2 years experience with Plastic Injection Molding machinery and processes is needed for a growing plastic injection molding company located north of Macon, GA. 3rd shift, 8 pm - 8 am. The ideal candidate will be an expert in set up, operation and maintenance of plastic injection mold machines for precision molded plastic parts. This company has lots of new equipment and an air conditioned facility. Qualified candidates, please apply today. Responsibilities for the Process Technician
Requirements for the Process Technician
- Mold processing and troubleshooting of injection molds and thermoplastic resins.
- Assisting with set-up of molding machines and related auxiliary equipment prior to each manufacturing run to ensure quality products.
- Monitor equipment and operations to prevent and correct problems.
- Train team members on industry processes and equipment operations.
- Minimum of 2-4 years injection molding experience.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) Molding experience is a plus.
- Ability to work within ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards.
- Other required skills include: MS Office, ERP system (IQMS preferred), strong mathematical skills, and ability to read engineering drawings/specifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.