Permanent position: Immediate need for a Designer Drafter for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Designer Drafter will be responsible for provideing technical/operational drafting and design support to the engineering groups as well as perform the support required by Engineering to document new designs via Creo. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Provide technical/operational drafting and design support to the engineering functional groups.
- Perform the support required by Engineering to document new designs via Creo parametric modeling and drafting.
- Identify standard parts and materials used across all components, provide feedback on and update the drafting manual to streamline the product definition process.
- AA/AS degree in Drafting Technology or equivalent experience with 5 years of related experience.
- Creo and/or ProE experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.