Permanent position: Quality Lab Supervisor needed for a heavy industrial manufacturer south of Memphis, TN near Hernando, MS. The Lab Manager will support and lead efforts for the establishment of company's onsite mechanical and metallurgical test lab. Ideally, this candidate will have 2+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing quality department. Responsibilities for the Quality Supervisor
Requirements for the Quality Supervisor
- Individual will supervise all laboratory and certification activities related to the manufacturing of seamless pipe
- Lead and support start up and certification of internal mechanical and metallurgical test Lab.
- Supervise Laboratory and document control personnel for all testing and certification activities.
- Support continuous improvement efforts related to quality & productivity
- Bachelor of Science. Engineering Discipline Preferred
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 compliant Quality Management System Required. AS9100 & API Q1 Experience preferred
- 2-5 years of applicable experience required
- Understanding of ASTM specifications associated with manufacturing and testing of metals (e.g. ASTM A370)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K offered with company match
- Sign on bonus considered for regional candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.