Permanent position: Immediate need for a Project Engineer for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Project Lead will lead and support one or more teams in an IPD environment to assess scope, develop schedule and budget and resources needs for program or project execution to meet customer and internal requirements. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Lead and support one or more teams in an IPD environment to assess scope, develop schedule and budget and resources needs for program or project execution to meet customer and internal requirements.
- Provide oversight and direction of relevant product design and development activities, including conceptual design, feasibility studies, preliminary and detailed design, and any required assembly, test, delivery and field support issues which may be involved.
- Responsible for effective team leadership resulting in successful conclusion of the projects, on time and on cost.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Strong technical and engineering-focused skills and successes and familiarity with electromechanical production equipment preferred.
- Experience with process improvement techniques, budgeting development, and industrial experience through exposure to manufacturing and engineering assignments.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- Experience with metal fabrication or sheet metal is preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.