Permanent position: Energy industry manufacturer is seeking an Electrical Technician to join their R&D group in Cerritos, CA. The Electrical Technician will be responsible for electromechanical hardware assembly and testing of products in development for production. Qualified candidates will have a two year technical degree or military equivalent experience and at least five years of experience with electro-mechanical systems in power electronics/motion control industries. Additional responsibilities and requirements below. Responsibilities for the R&D Technician
Requirements for the R&D Technician
- Responsible for electromechanical hardware testing and assembly on prototypes
- Assemble electrical components and subcomponents
- Diagnose and repair electrical components
- Troubleshoot and repair circuit boards
- Two year technical degree or military experience equivalent
- Five years of experience with electro-mechanical systems in power electronics or motion control fields
- Ability to read engineering drawings and blueprints
- Must have experience with analog and digital controls and switch mode conversions
- Medical, PTO, 401k, overtime pay, holidays, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.