Contract position: An Electronic Design Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Fargo, ND area. This position will plan, coordinate, perform product design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project of broad scope. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Electronic Engineer
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer
- Develop new applications of technology for product development. Analyze assignments and determine engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects.
- Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- Develop and/or execute test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to technically comprehend microprocessor-based embedded electronic, software, and mechanical packaging designs and requirements.
- Ability to independently evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out engineering tasks.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.