Permanent position: Associate Mechanical Component Engineer for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Associate Mechanical Component Engineer will a member of a team responsible for selecting fuel cell components that meet the requirements generated by the Systems group. Relocation available. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Component Engineer
Requirements for the Component Engineer
- With support, share component specifications with potential suppliers to identify suitable Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) component availability.
- Ensure new componentry has been validated and thoroughly documented prior to production release.
- Assure utilization of root cause/corrective action techniques to generate consistently optimal problem resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing/factory environment is helpful.
- Experience with electro-mechanical hardware such as pumps, valves and instrumentation is preferred.
- Heat exchanger experience is a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Relocation available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.