A Sprayer Test Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Ankeny, IA area. This position will help refine & improve V2Net test procedures for sprayer components or system design activities in conjunction with design engineers and performance engineer. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Design & develop test fixtures and procedures as needed, working in collaboration with design engineers and test mechanics.
- Execute these test activities & work proactively around obstacles which are preventing progress. Keep management informed of test status & be transparent about major issues that surface.
- Document test conditions, machine configurations, and instrumentation setup so that tests are repeatable and so that external factors can be considered during data reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Agricultural, or Electrical Engineering with PV&V experience acquired through internships or EDP, or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to quickly learn/understand the basic principles of product validation and verification systems and be able to use this knowledge to test and troubleshoot
<Benefits for the Test Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.