Contract position: Global leader in medical product manufacturing industry is looking an Engineer III in Roundlake IL. Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and evaluating optimal, cost-effective projects and technologies.This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Development of sterilization processes
- Risk Management documentation and Product Requirements management
- Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results
- Experimental design and protocol development
- Bachelors in Science Engineering (discipline in order of importance: Mechanical, Material, Chemical, or Bio Engineering)
- 2+ year medical device experience preferably the design and development of devices and components
- Knowledge of sterilization processes
- Knowledge of different materials: glass, thermoplastics, ploy, etc
- Statistical analysis and documentation experience using MINITAB or similar
- ANSYS Software experience is a plus
- Experience using CAD software
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.