Permanent position: Toledo area Automotive manufacturer is in need of multiple Maintenance Technicians. The Maintenance Technicians are deemed critical fills and they are setting up interviews ASAP! The Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for all plant machinery and supporting all manufacturing operations. The Maintenance Technician pays up to $28/hr with Journeyman certification or $24/hr for non Journeyman. Relocation assistance is availableResponsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Candidate will effectively troubleshoot, maintain, and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, & electrical systems on all equipment utilizing electrical prints & multi-meter and have the capability of programming software
- Work with engineers/operators to observe, tests, and evaluate operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Industrial electronics, Hydraulic/pneumatic system maintenance and repair
- Mechanical power transmission maintenance and repair
- Robot and PLC trouble shooting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.