Permanent position: Manufacturer of precast concrete building materials, located near Milwaukee, WI, is urgently seeking candidates for a Quality Control Manager position. Qualified candidates will have prior experience within the precast concrete industry and 5+ years experience as a Quality Control Manager. Salary range for this position is $80k/yr.-$100k/yr. depending on experience. Relocation assistance is available for well qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the QA/QC Manager
Requirements for the QA/QC Manager
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
- Creates and implements inspection criteria and procedures.
- Coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with others to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Provides inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Directs quality control inspections and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Designs and implements quality control training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
- Prepares company for Precast Concrete Institute (PCI) Audit every 6 months.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret architectural and engineering documents
- Prior experience working with a manufacturer of precast concrete building products.
- 5+ years experience in Quality Control Management.
- Ability to read and interpret Building Code requirements
- PCI Level III and ACI I certification is highly desired.
- Solid understanding of plant practices and quality control procedures
- Company sponsored benefits.
- Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.