Permanent position: Senior Design Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Senior Design Engineer will be responsible for execution of systems design, development and integration of mechanical, structural and thermal systems. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Design components to meet all functional requirements.
- Ensure the designs have been validated and thoroughly documented prior to production release.
- Consistent use of root cause techniques to determine true root cause, and enact mitigation/corrective actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 4 years experience.
- Solid mechanical design engineering background.
- Experience with clearly understanding and properly executing customerdemands/requirements.
- Proficient with Autocad Inventor/Vault, and tools such as Fluent and Ansys preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Relocation assistance available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.