Contract position: A Planner is needed for an engineering consulting company specializing in infrastructure and natural resource challenges in the Fort Worth, TX area. This role will be responsible for overseeing the administration of workflow management utilizing Maximo (CMMS) and optimizing asset care in a manufacturing environment. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- This role performs a combination of Maximo administration/optimization, proactive workforce planning, and work force scheduling for a combination of site based and contracted technical resources.
- The Maximo system serves as platform for managing MRO parts, and material inventories, overall maintenance plan for assets requiring lifecycle management and performance reliability.
- Organize work utilizing Maximo (CMMS) maintaining management systems and job plans to optimize maintenance resources. These responsibilities include coordinating maintenance activities and details with other departments, preparing detailed specifications and work packages.
- Associates degree required.
- B.S. degree or M.S. degree preferred. 1+ years experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.