Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Assurance Technician in Sherman, TX to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last 5 months. Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Supporting the value stream's quality assurance and continuous improvement activities plant wide.
- Perform regulatory testing, UL50e 8.6 Hose Testing
- Work with Quality Engineer to perform root cause analysis (RCA) to resolve quality issues.
- Provide input to the development of quality plans and standard work.
- Responsible for the tracking, preparing and submitting quality reports.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Two (2) years or equivalent of QC experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in the use of different inspection gauges including: calipers, micrometers, CMM Arm and Software.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.