Contract position: Manufacturing Quality Technician needed for a first shift opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Manufacturing Quality Technician will be responsible for performing machine and material preparation as well as ensuring products meet specifications by performing inspections with a focus on manufacturing. Apply nor for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Support manufacturing management to identify, initiate and install new manufacturing processes which streamline and improve the functions of the department.
- Ensure product meets specifications by performing inspections.
- Maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
- AA degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 preferred.
- Medical device experience is preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.