Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a permanent Manufacturing Manager. This position is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Manufacturing Manager should have at least 5+ years of experience working with stamping and metal forming processes. The ideal candidate will also have an implementation background in Continuous Improvement, Process Development, and APQP Quality Operations. The salary for the Manufacturing Manager is commensurate with experience ranging from $90k to $100k. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Manager
Requirements for the Manufacturing Manager
- Oversee a team of Die Setters and Welders working on the manufacturing floor
- Assist with the customer quoting process and also act as a liaison between manufacturing and production
- Develop and implement new operational processes throughout the plant i.e. new continuous improvement, process development, and APQP projects
- Strong background and knowledge of in stamping and metal forming production processes
- Strong implementation background in Continuous Improvement, Process Developments, and APQP Quality Systems
- Strong experience working with dies and tooling operations
- Full-time, permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $90k to $100k
- Full-time benefits, PTO, 401k, Vision, Medical, etc.
- Relocation assistance is provided as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.