Contract position: R + D Technician needed for a high growth opportunity in the Providence, RI area. The R + D Technician is responsible for assisting product development engineers in the R + D of new and existing medical device products. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Fabricate product prototypes
- Perform electrical and mechanical tests and record test data
- Prepare metallurgical samples
- Compile and analyze test results using Excel
- Maintain organization of R & D lab, including equipment, materials, test samples and test documentation
- High School diploma minimum
- Proficiency using Excel and Word
- Basic observational, writing and math
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.