Contract position: Electrical Technician located in Anderson, SC for a leading manufacturer of consumer goods. Position is responsible to support new product development within the engineering organization related to the assembly, modification, repair and/or verification of electronic circuits & modules. Candidates must be able to set up and run electronic equipment including Oscilloscopes, power supplies, data loggers, electronic analyzers, and multi-meters. This is a contract opportunity slated to last for one (1) year with the possibility of extension. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Perform several duties in support of new product development within the engineering organization
- Responsible for the assembly, modification, repair and/or verification of electronic circuits & modules
- Will modify, upgrade and/or repair engineering hardware including field returns supporting engineering analysis/evaluation activities
- Supports quality and engineering functions in the test lab and prototype area including ordering of prototyping services, preparation of prototype and test samples, test preparation, set-up, and execution
- Read and Build prototype circuits from Schematics
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to set up and run electronic equipment including Oscilloscopes, power supplies, data loggers, electronic analyzers, multimeters etc.
- Ability to repair custom electronic circuit assemblies
- Ability to read and build prototype circuits from schematics
- Proficiency in EXCEL a plus
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.