Contract position: Industry leader is looking for an Associate Document Advisor in Overland Park, KS that will lead the daily on-site work functions in the delivery of our Centralized Print Services at the client site. This is a contract opportunity that is expected to last a year. Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Primary resource for advice for all document production needs of the Client (potentially forms, document design, replenishment stock) for both litho/web printing as well as digital print solutions
- Convert appropriate applications to digital platforms - identify and develop digital document opportunities -- Ensure that savings targets are met and recorded for various deliverables, where applicable
- Print Job Management: -- Price, co-ordinate and manage print projects for the Business Units as required -- Interface with preferred suppliers, internal / external as required
- Coordinates and leads internal team meetings and attends operations staff and/or Client meetings (Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly Business Review.)
- Measures customer satisfaction through surveys or tools.
- Minimum of five (5) years of print industry experience in a print "production" environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years in a customer relationship role.
- MUST have Adobe design experience/Graphic design experience.
- Experience in managing a DIGITAL print production environment.
- Experience in print sales or price estimation. Familiar with document "production" techniques.
- Team supervision/management experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.