Permanent position: Growing food production facility near Omaha, NE is seeking a Quality Manager to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have established food production/dairy quality experience and possess HACCP/SQF certifications and a Bachelor's degree in food science or microbiology. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Work with all areas of the plant to improve food safety and quality. Perform internal facility audits to verify compliance to government standards.
- Responsible for HACCP and SQF programs
- Responsible for pest control program
- Supervise 3 Quality Assurance technicians
- Ensures the plant is inspection-ready regularly
- Bachelor's degree in food science, microbiology, chemical engineering or related discipline
- Certification as SQF practitioner
- Understanding of plant production: HACCP, sanitation,SQF, safety, quality systems, kosher
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Safe Quality Food Certification preferred
- Full benefits package, relocation package available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.