Contract position: We are searching for an EHS Admin in Jackson, MS to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Manage EHS tracking systems and data input which will also include the input of safety work orders into our maintenance management system.
- Conduct Environmental, Health and Safety Administrative Tasks
- Complies EHS data, Tracks EHS training, Organizes EHS files, Conduct some EHS training
- High School Diploma or GED is required from an accredited institution
- 1+ year of manufacturing experience
- The position will require the individual to spend some amount of their time on the manufacturing floor to follow-up on safety items.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.