Permanent position: Multi-national maker of automotive parts seeks an ENGINEERING MANAGER for its manufacuring operations located in Greenville SC. The ENGINEERING MANAGER will manage a team responsible for design, development, testing, and debug of automotive seating related software and electronics, defining software and electronic requirements, and cost effective in house and third-party testing. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Effective interface to OE and Tier 1 customers regarding software and electronic issues
- Software and electronics design optimization and finalization using test results
- Navigate customer software/electronic requirements, organization, and systems, building consensus with all parties involved to optimize software development and testing
- Four year Engineering degree (Advanced degree preferred) with 10 years minimum applicable experience with automotive software requirements and implementation
- Direct engineering management experience
- Exposure to automotive diagnostics and programming
- Detailed familiarity with automotive product development and project monitoring tools, including DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, APQP, QS9000, DFA, DFM, TS16949.
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, 401k, and relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.