Permanent position: Multiple Quality Inspectors needed at a leading manufacturing organization located in Bloomfield, CT. This is a first shift role. Interviews will be held on October 3rd. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection of various mechanical components and assemblies to close tolerance. Perform first piece and in-process inspection in assigned value stream.
- Identify defects in surface, dimensional, visual and non-conformities (material, documentation and workmanship) to blueprints and company's quality standards.
- Use a variety of conventional and advanced inspection devices, CMM tools and instruments to verify dimensions to drawing specifications.
- Maintain records, data and logs as necessary.
- AS degree preferred
- 3+ years of quality experience in manufacturing
- CMM operations and programming
- Read and interpret complex blueprints
- Completing Inspection Method Sheets/First Articles
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.