Permanent position: Industry leading company in the food and beverage industry is in search for their next Vice President of Supply Chain. This position will be located in one of their major locations - Milwaukee, WI or Chicago, IL or Indianapolis, IN. This candidate will need to have experience in demand planning, sourcing, costing and logistics enhancements. Responsibility for managing the overall operations of the supply chain. P&L management and manufacturing industry experience is required. Salary range is up to $230K + bonus. This company has an excellent company culture and benefits which include health, dental, vision, and 401K. Relocation is available for the successful candidateResponsibilities for the Vice President
Requirements for the Vice President
- Manage the Demand Planning, Procurement, Sourcing, Vendor Management and Logistics/Distribution departments.
- Develop and implement operational strategies to improve service levels, forecast accuracy, stock levels, reduce SC costs and improve margin growth and Cash.
- Champion the Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP)
- Ensure that data metrics are captured and used throughout operations to accurately reflect productivity, cost effectiveness, quality and timelines.
- Track record that exhibits exceptional business acumen
- Strong management skills
- Food industry experience
- Bachelors Degree. Masters Degree is a plus
- Salary range is up to $230K + bonus. This company has an excellent company culture and benefits which include health, dental, vision, and 401K. Relocation is available for the successful candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.