A Transmission Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Charleston WV, Roanoke, VA, or Bluefield VA area. Develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized TFS work schedules that optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TFS work activities. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Manage TFS outage requests, including entering outages into TOA or its successor, verifying that all required outages have been entered, and ensuring that all outage requests are approved by TOps.
- Assist in organizing, coordinating and attending the TOMSS outage coordination meetings. Coordinate changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled.
- Assist in prioritizing outage reservations to optimize the benefit to the company both in reliability and earnings. Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence , crew utilization, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management and 3 years' experience; or an Associate Degree in a related technical field and 6 years' experience; or high school diploma and 10 years utility field experience.
- Maintenance work scheduling or construction project scheduling experience or other relevant project controls experience required.
<Benefits for the Scheduler
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.