Contract position: A GIS Specialist is needed for a world class utility company in the Gahanna, OH area. This role will be responsible for utilizing GIS, particularly ESRI products, i.e. ArcGIS online, Portal, Pro, python, geodatabase design & creation. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the GIS Analyst
Requirements for the GIS Analyst
- Work closely with all client Transmission business units to better utilize the capabilities of GIS products.
- Incorporate GIS technology into key systems and processes to more effectively execute Transmission's project portfolio
- BS Degree, GIS / Geography or 9+ years equivalent education and / or experience
- Specialized experience, training or familiarity with ESRIs ArcGIS software packages
- Should have experience in GIS development for real estate, forest resource, recreational or natural resources
- Should have experience in integrating geographic, cartographic, remote sensing and GPS concepts and principles for data analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.