Contract position: Immediate need for Print Production Associate in Boulder, CO! Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of 3 years of Printing Systems Technology experience and is able to learn and operate digital production printer hardware and controls units using established procedures and instructions. Only local candidates will be considered at this time.Responsibilities for the Production Technician
Requirements for the Production Technician
- Operate high-speed, digital printers using ink-jet and electro-photographic technology and associated pre and post processing equipment.
- Operate equipment to produce output for engineers. Produce print samples and collect data at various operating points as directed.
- Perform routine operator tasks such as paper roll loading and unloading, replenishing supplies, and preventive maintenance and cleaning.
- Assist lab technicians and engineers with lab configurations, equipment moves, and other work as needed.
- Assist Development and QA Engineers in test environment setup and execution.
- Contribute to a safe and clean work environment by collecting and recycling used supplies, and maintaining lab cleanliness.
- 3+ years of experience with Printing Systems technology and is able to learn and operate digital production printer hardware and control units using established procedures and instructions.
- Able to follow and complete test plans provided by engineering staff, collect and measure data, perform defined operator maintenance and contribute to a clean and safe working environment.
- Understands and follows defined processes within the department.
- Good teamwork skills; able to build stable internal working relationships.
- Contractor benefits available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.