Permanent position: Maintenance Technician with an automotive parts maker located in Duncan, SC FOR B-Shift (8PM-6:30AM / 10 x 4 arrangement) operations. The Maintenance Tech will mostly be supporting hydraulics, mechanical, and electrical issues associated with assembly equipment. The Maintenance Tech will also support existing PLC Programming. $23-28/hr dep. on exp. with .50/hr shift differential and OT pay. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Perform equipment and facilities troubleshooting, preventative, and repair maintenance activities for hydraulics, electrical, and mechanical issues.
- Troubleshoot/support existing Allen-Bradley and Siemens code.
- Journeyman status or technical certificate is preferred but experience may suffice.
- 3+ years of experience in an industrial manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot either Allen-Bradley or Siemens PLC's.
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include OT after 45 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.