Contract position: CAD Drafters are needed for a leading industrial manufacturing organization. The CAD Drafters are responsible for creating detailed CAD drawings using AutoCAD and Solidworks. Qualified candidates must have 2+ years' of CAD experience and proficiency with Solidworks. Candidates with experience developing electro-mechanical or sensing products are preferred. This is a contract opportunity slated to last 6+ months in the southern metro Atlanta area. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time. Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Create detailed drawings based on customer specifications
- Prepare drawings, bills-of materials, and update computer databases
- Prepare blueprint packages
- Determine required parts, products, prepare/revise necessary drawings
- AS Degree preferred
- 2+ years of detailed AutoCad experience
- Proficiency with Solidworks
- Experience working with large electromechanical systems is preferred
- Comprehensive contractor benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.