Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturing company is looking to hire a Production Supervisor, this position will be on 2nd Shift Monday thru Friday. This opportunity will be located in the Southern OR area. Relocation assistance provided. Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Supervise the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department and shift.
- Engage employees in continuous improvement, safety, and quality activities.
- Direct manufacturing personnel to maintain product quality and meet customer requirements.
- Develop, direct, and manage manufacturing personnel and train them to properly utilize all equipment and tools.
- Interpret, apply, and/or enforce all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, and safety rules.
- Achieve departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality and productivity.
- B.A./B.S. degree in a technical or business related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-6 years supervisory experience preferred in manufacturing.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment preferred
- Health/ Life/ 401K/ PTO/ Relocation assistance available
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience plus a target bonus opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.