Permanent position: An Electrical Designer is needed for a leading industrial manufacturing organization. The Electrical Designer is responsible for creating electrical layout and designing components. Qualified candidates must have 2+ years' of experience developing electro-mechanical or sensing products, and an AS Degree. This is a direct hire role in the southern metro Atlanta area. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time. Responsibilities for the Electrical Designer
Requirements for the Electrical Designer
- Maintain design of motor control mechanism components for use with complex electrical equipment
- Write and prepare detail electrical schematics and component drawings
- Transfer dated written documents and designs into electrical schematics
- AS Degree
- 2+ years' of experience developing electro-mechanical or sensing products
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical is preferred
- Comprehensive contractor benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.