Contract position: We are searching for a Production Planner in Pinckneyville, IL to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a direct hire role that is expected to six months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Production Coordinator
Requirements for the Production Coordinator
- Developing and issuing executable production schedules for assigned work centers while maximizing facility revenue and optimizing available resources in order to meet or exceed customer service levels.
- This includes verification of available capacity and material.
- This position will set appropriate stocking levels based on demand and forecast.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 1+ year of experience as a production planner in a manufacturing environment
- SAP experience is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.