Permanent position: Automotive manufacturer in the Canton, OH area is seeking a direct-hire Process Engineer. The Process Engineer should have a strong background in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $60k-$70k. Local candidates only. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develop and implement improvements to the manufacturing process
- Ensure quality, safety, cost and efficiency standards are achieved.
- Lead lean and continuous improvement initiatives.
- 5 years manufacturing experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Direct-hire, full-time and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60k-$70k
- Medical, vision, dental, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.