Permanent position: Infrastructure planning & design firm is seeking a 3-D Computer Modeler to join its team. This person will prepare topographically accurate 3-D computer models. People with TxDOT or other State Highway Department experience are desirable. Responsibilities for the 3D Designer
Requirements for the 3D Designer
- Prepare rendered orthographic plots of project boundaries
- Prepare computer models to depict the geometric design of proposed roadway improvements and associated interchanges.
- Develop still-shot 3-D views from various perspectives and full-motion animated sequences recorded to DVD
- 5 years of experience in Design Visualization 3-D computer modeling
- TxDOT Certification
- Must be proficient in the following : OpenRoads, Microstation, Geopak, InRoads, Civil 3D, ArcGis
- Experience working in the transportation industry
- Bachelors Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.