Contract position: Madison area Pharmaceutical Company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to identifying, developing, and implementing mechanical solutions to improve manufacturing. Qualified Candidates should have a BS in Engineering, Experience in Product Development Life Cycle, and Solidworks.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Using Solid Works software, create and modify assemblies based on product specifications, test and production tooling requirements, and input from senior staff.
- Work with a variety of vendors, particularly sheet metal, plastic, and machine shops to develop high quality and cost effective product designs.
- Deliver engineering solutions with a high level of detail in response to development, hardware, manufacturing, and operational needs.
- Comprehensively document designs, trials and other work in engineering logbooks, updates drawings, specifications, and BOM's through Change Orders.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Product Development Life Cycle ranging from product specification and concept development to product release preferred.
- Basic knowledge of metal and plastic materials and their respective uses required.
- Experience in Solidworks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.