Permanent position: Randstad Engineering has a industrial manufacturing client who is looking for a Quality Manager in Southern IL. This Quality Manager will be responsible for all aspects of maintaining AS and ISO certifications, including internal audits, management review meetings, outside audits, & client communication. This is a direct hire role and can start immediately.Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Manager
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Manager
- Must be an expert in CMM & PC-DMIS programming.
- Must be an expert in PPAP submittals and First Article Submissions.
- Responsible for all aspects of maintaining AS and ISO certifications.
- Working knowledge of scanning equipment and have the ability to produce useful reports.
- Initiate consistent communication with customers, suppliers and internal staff.
- Must have a High School Diploma and or GED a BS would be a plus.
- We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years experience in a automotive, manufacturing or heavy industrial field.
- Must be detail orientated and a great communicator.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.