Permanent position: Field Application Engineer needed for a high growth opportunity in the Santa Clara, CA area. The Field Application Engineer is responsible for proactively supporting the company in various market opportunities with a primary focus in specific AI and Data Center applications. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Strategic coordination with their assigned Sales Manager and Customer Service Representative, providing pre- and post-Sales support
- Product selection based on the customer's application needs, product installation assistance from an electrical, mechanical and thermal aspect, and troubleshooting customer systems.
- Ability to express technology, power structures and product positioning to both business and technical customers/users
- Capture technical requirements and architecture of a customer's system and act as the liaison to Product Line Engineers
- Customer relationship development throughout the sales cycle is a must
- Customer visits - 30-50% travel
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in either analog/power supply design or analog based applications engineering
- Capable Electronics Technician skills, proficient in analog design, and excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Using Schematic capture & PCB layout design programs high desired
- Simulation programs Viz, SPICE, SIMPLIS highly desired
- Experience in designing and/or testing VR solutions for CPUs, GPUs, and/or ASICs is highly desirable.
- Industry leading benefits package including tuition assistance available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.