Permanent position: Quality Engineer needed for manufacturing company due to newly awarded business. This opportunity will be located in the Bryan,OH area The Quality Engineer will serve as the point person in current Quality activity ensuring appropriate program requirements are set, trained and being followed. This person will also assist in providing systematic data driven problem solving through both project execution and training This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $65-75k depending on experience. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Support plant and cross-plant current quality system initiatives including audit and audit systems,best practice control plans, quality alerts, visual aids, gauges & measurement devices, and the plantnon-conforming material systems.
- Improve key business metrics of cost, quality, productivity and processes by implementing andsupporting lean, continuous improvement and systematic problem solving activities
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Engineering (or equivalent degree) is required
- Strong proficiency with FMEA's, PPAP's, DMAIC, PDCA and 8D corrective actionmethodology
- Medical/Dental, life insurance
- 401k and Profit Sharing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.