Permanent position: Manufacturer of specialty metals seeks Senior Instrumentation Technicians for its facility located just north of Gaffney, SC. The Senior Instrumentation Technician should have experience in process control and instrumentation, to include a strong DCS background with chemical processing a plus. Competitive hourly rates with OT and bonus plan. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Instrumentation Technician
Requirements for the Instrumentation Technician
- Perform repairs on process control equipment
- Identify, test, repair, or install elements used in process control including pressure, level, temperature, flow transmitters, pressure switches, valves, actuators, signal conditioners (I/P), etc.
- Trouble-shoot and repair various process control systems including single loop stand alone / PLC controlled / DCS controlled, etc
- High school diploma or GED equivalent & 2 -5+ years of related experience
- Mechanical aptitude with knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical, and electronic instrumentation
- Ability to work overtime and off-shift, and assist with shutdowns
- Strong trouble-shooting skills and experience repairing various process control systems including single loop, stand alone / PLC controlled / DCS controlled.
- Competitive benefits package provide - Direct Hire role with OT and bonus pay
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.