A Test Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area. This position will be responsible for lab testing for drives systems, including belt drives, chain drives, gearcases, and slip clutches. It also includes machine testing and duty cycle data collection / processing. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Overall test plan development, writing of activity procedures, test stand development, procurement and shipping of components.
- Perform test stand maintenance, daily / weekly documentation of test stand progress, and reporting writing following completion of test.
- Coordination with vehicle level test engineers for field testing, on machine testing at both company facility and field sites, data collection, analysis, and compilation.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and prefer relevant working experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a diverse environment, liasing with lab techs, running tests for engineers and management.
<Benefits for the Test Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.