Contract position: Solidworks Designer in Chamblee GA - Rapidly growing specialty manufacturer is seeking an experienced Solidworks Designer for a temp to hire career opportunity in Chamblee / Doraville, GA. Candidate will utilized Solidworks on a daily basis to create 3d models from concept sketches thru final design. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Candidate will utilized Solidworks on a daily basis to create 3d models from concept sketches thru final design.
- Create detailed mechanical drawings per ASME Y14.5M standards
- Ideal candidate will have an AS degree or drafting certificate and 3+ years consistent experience using SolidWorks. Client will also consider BSMET or BSME candidates with SolidWorks.
- Candidate must have proven Solidworks experience - with any specific experience in sheet metal design a big plus.
- Specific experience in or knowledge of manufacturing techniques such as, Stamping, Folding, Die Casting, Injection Molding
- Candidate should be self directed and able to anticipate and solve design challenges
- Any experience in consumer good a plus!
- World class benefits, 401k with match, PTO, competitive salary and a balanced work - life schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.